Part Time Consumer Outreach Team Member
KOVAL is hiring a part time Consumer Outreach Team Members and/or Creative Team Members
KOVAL is seeking a detail oriented and innovative “people person” with a passion for craft spirits and love of events, and sales. Acting or Comedy experience is a plus, but not a must. Also creative skills such as photography or video is also a plus but not a must. This position is part time for now, but could turn into a full time position. The ideal candidate would be able to work on creative projects with the marketing team (photography/video/other creative mediums), while also helping with in store tastings and events.
Applicants should consider themselves to be strong public speakers who would be excited to share the KOVAL process on a regular basis, by leading occasional industry tours, sharing information about KOVAL to potential customers, and leading dynamic tasting dinners and events. A dedication to going above and beyond for patrons is a must.
This is a unique opportunity for a self motivated and ambitious applicant. Must be comfortable taking the lead on establishing new and engaging partnerships, and be ready to hit the ground running.
Please see instructions below on how to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Applications without a cover letter that addresses the questions below will not be considered.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in our training program to obtain extensive knowledge of the KOVAL product line and process.
- Confidence in communicating, both oral and written.
- Engage in weekly tastings in retail stores.
- Work with accounts to develop programming such as tastings dinners, whiskey tastings, and other events.
- Increase the number of accounts both on and off premise through sales calls, both with appointments and cold calls.
- Provide feedback as to what needs restocking at key accounts.
- Work with the marketing team to promote KOVAL in the community.
- Meet with KOVAL Manager on a regular basis to discuss weekly activities and strategy.
- Write weekly reports on activities.
- Update CRM with account information.
- Ability to consistently work weekends.
- Must be able to work on your feet as well as stationary for at least 8 hours daily.
- Must be 21 or over.
- Fast paced movements are sometimes required to move throughout the distillery.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 45 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
-- -- -- --
Please submit a resume and cover letter with the details below. Please note that resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Along with cover letter, please include the answers to the following questions -
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WITH THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- If you could plan the perfect celebration for yourself, what would it look like?
- What would you do with 2 million dollars?
- When was the last time you did more than you were asked and what was it?
- What is the most challenging customer service you have experienced, and how did you resolve it?
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Did you complete a cover letter as requested?
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Week and Weekend availability (Schedule will vary depending on events)